maandag 15 juni 2009

Orange Goblin - The Big Black


Oooow yeah! I thought I would let you all have a taste of this one as well. Orange Goblin is one of my favourite stonerbands with a metal twist, and this is the only album I did not already have. Logically, because I have never even seen it in real life.


The link below will provide you with a copy of the original version of OG's third full release of 2000, which unfortunately does not include the cover of Black Sabbath's "Into the void". You can't win 'em all, I guess.


Before you play this stuff, make sure you have a cold sixpack available, give your neighbours some money to go to the movies and then crank up the volume and let it rip!

"Scorpionica" - 3:13
"Quincy the Pigboy" - 3:55
"Hot Magic, Red Planet" - 3:51
"Cozmo Bozo" - 5:59
"298 Kg" - 3:54
"Turbo Effalunt (Elephant)" - 3:33
"King of the Hornets" - 5:13
"You'll Never Get to the Moon in That" - 4:21
"Alcofuel" - 2:23
"The Big Black" - 11:52




password: robixxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten