maandag 15 juni 2009

The Sounds of the Catapult

Hello everybody!

Welcome to this new blog called "The Sounds of the Catapult". For years we have organised small gigs in our home town promoting the music we love to the outer world but in the end it all bled dry unfortunately. As there are some positive signs that we might pick it up again, I thought it might be a good idea to open this blog as a means of support and an extra dimension to these gigs for our "fans".

Now what exactly should you comprehend under "the music we love" I hear you ask? The answer is quite simple actually and only has one word: GUITARS!!! We will try our best to provide you with some rocking tunes, going from 60's and 70's bands on to anything more up to date that has a connection with the golden age of rock.

Of course I will have to find my way around this new project first, but I have no doubt we will be firing on all four soonest!

Cheers and I do hope you all enjoy the things to come!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten